When I make an important “buying” decision, particularly for a highly personal professional service, I want to know a lot about who I am buying that service from. If you’ve had a nasty accident or injury and you are thinking of using an expert lawyer (like us) to help you consider claiming compensation then the same considerations apply. So why choose us?
Whilst there is quite a lot of detail about us on our website, a little more might be of help before you decide to trust us, so here is a little more biographical detail.
- We are a specialist litigation firm and we act only for Claimants in personal injury claims, so we never have a conflict of interest
- We opened our doors in July 2001 and in over 12 years of practice we have never ever had a single complaint or negligence claim upheld
- 70% of our new matters have come from clients, friends and professional colleagues recommending us, or from past clients instructing us again – we still believe in old fashioned word of mouth as the best recommendation
- We carry small, high quality caseloads and make a great effort to meet and get to know all of our clients to ensure that we maintain high standards of advice and give a personal service
- We act for clients almost exclusively on a “No win, no fee” basis (Conditional Fees), so if you don’t win your claim you don’t pay us a penny
- We do not accept instructions from work referrers, sometimes called “claims farmers” or “accident management companies” – we believe that they are needless middle men and add nothing
- The firm consists of specialist Solicitors who share an open plan office and a collegiate approach whereby we all know each others’ clients and support and monitor one another and our work constantly
- Our clients tell us that they like us a lot (“Benchmarq” external customer service survey, Gold award and we have an extensive praise section in our “Complaints and thanks” register – in fact we had to add the “thanks” section because we were getting no complaints and lots of thanks!)
- We are ISO 9001 accredited and we are always keen to listen and learn to get the most out of the ISO monitoring visits
Those are just a few extra biographical details about us, but the best thing to do is to pick up the phone, drop us an email or click on the contact button below. We will always speak to potential new clients confidentially, for free and as frankly and honestly as we possibly can. If we think you have, or haven’t, got a good chance of succeeding in a claim then we will tell you.
Give us a try.
That’s all for now,